Simple Pricing – guaranteed!
Make your best move yet
Our fees will never change unless your instructions do
What do we mean by Simple Pricing?
Comparing conveyancing costs is not easy. If you have a look around at other providers, you will see lots of different things quoted, some are included and some are not.
At Threemo, we believe in absolute transparency when it comes to our pricing. When you’re buying a car, the salesman doesn’t break down how much the doors, the seats, the indicators, the labour or the nuts and bolts are. You get the price of the car and if you want something extra it is clearly priced and you can choose whether or not you want to add it. We think conveyancing pricing should be the same. We don’t like long price lists so we include all of the small items in our fee. You will just be quoted one price plus the VAT for the chancellor.
Here is a quick summary of what we include:
- No completion, no fee
- No upfront payments
- No hidden extras
- No long price lists – one simple fee plus VAT with ALL of the following items included:
- Electronic ID Checks
- Lawyer Checker Fees
- Any Searches needed (Local Search, Drainage Search, Environmental Search, Mining Search
- Land Registry Searches
- Land Registry Documents
- 1 Bank Transfer Fee
- Acting for lenders
- Completing Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) returns
- Guaranteed pricing – our fees will never change unless your instructions change
- You only pay us if your case completes
If you want an idea of some of the standard additional services/fees charged for the different case types then just click on the appropriate case type below:
Use us and you’ll see, it’s as easy as One Two Threemo
Or feel free to get in touch