If you are ready to take on an exciting new challenge and want to be part of a talented, forward thinking, customer focused, hard working results driven team then you are on the right website!
We’re on an exciting journey at Threemo where phrases like “this is how we used to do it” and “at my old place” are no longer needed. We use the brilliance of our team and the latest technology to help deliver an unbelievably quick, straightforward and accessible legal service.
Our current vacancies are:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Efficiently manage a significant conveyancing workload to a high professional standard;
• Provide assistance to clients and third parties whilst providing excellent customer service;
• Use case management system as appropriate to produce documents, correspondence and forms in a timely manner and update in a timely manner.
• Confidently motivate, mentor and supervise a team of legal assistants and/or secretaries;
• Assist with management and development of staff;
• Communicate and build relationships with referrers and brokers;
• Work towards achieving monthly targets.
• General correspondence and administrative duties, opening files, archiving, writing off and transferring balances and preparing files for archiving.
Personal Qualities required
Applications are welcomed from an experienced conveyancer/paralegal/solicitor with a minimum of two years’ conveyancing experience with a successful record of supervising staff in a residential conveyancing environment and must:
• Be assertive, friendly and work well supervising a team;
• Take responsibility for the team to ensure cases are delivered to the agreed service levels in a highly professional manner;
• Be organised, able to prioritise tasks and work well to meet deadlines;
• Have a high standard of IT literacy with expertise using Microsoft Office applications;
• Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing excellent customer service;
• Be able to prioritise work for yourself and the rest of the team;
• Be a strong team player and will be keen to progress within a volume conveyancing environment.
• Contemporary working environment;
• Great local amenities;
• Modern IT systems;
• Original and fast-growing legal firm;
• Continued training and development for career progression;
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays;
• Excellent salary.
If there are no vacancies currently showing and you still want to be part of our team please contact us at
and we will take a look at your enquiry.
Our primary focus is delivering exceptional service to our clients during their remortgage.
Our online hub puts you in control of your case! It is easy to use and offers you instant access to everything that is happening.
Our speciality is the legal work associated with remortgaging but we can help you with a sale and/or a purchase as well